Baylor Scott & White Cancer Center - College Station
Living with cancer remains an extraordinary challenge for millions of Americans. In 2010 alone, more than 1,600 persons living in the Brazos Valley were diagnosed with cancer. It is the leading cause of death for Texans aged 85 years and younger, as well as the leading cause of death from disease among Texas children aged 1 to 14 years
The new Baylor Scott & White Cancer Center – College Station will bring close-to-home cancer screening, diagnosis, treatment, and long-term monitoring to the residents of Bryan-College Station, as well as focusing on cancer patients’ physical, emotional, and mental health. The new cancer center will be attached to the new Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- College Station and will feature:
- Comprehensive treatment for cancer in one location, including hematology, medical oncology, and radiation oncology
- A full service medical and chemotherapy fusion center
- Immediate access to additional laboratory and radiation services
- A wall of windows in the infusion center that looks out over the healing garden to promote healing and assuage stress in a peaceful environment
Vigorous and sustained giving from across the community is necessary to help us reach our goal. Your support will advance our efforts to bring vital, comprehensive cancer care to our friends and family battling cancer. Your generosity will allow us to:
- Purchase the most advanced equipment available
- Provide optimal comfort for patients
- Furnish physicians and staff with the best resources to improve outcomes for you and your loved ones
For more detailed information on how you can support this endeavor, contact the Scott & White Healthcare Foundation College Station Regional Office.
You can also make a secure, online donation to support the Baylor Scott & White Cancer Center – College Station.
Ways to Give
Make a difference at Baylor Scott & White Health - Central Texas through our Corporate Circle and Children’s Miracle Network programs.
Learn about Foundation Partners and how grants help fund valuable research and education initiatives.
Support Baylor Scott & White Health - Central Texas through your estate and explore opportunities to both give and receive.
Support Baylor Scott & White Health - Central Texas through annual gifts that go immediately to support our areas of greatest need and current fundraising opportunities.
Baylor Scott & White alumni support the ideals and future of Baylor Scott & White Health - Central Texas and healthcare innovation.
Honor the legacy of a friend or loved one by making a gift to Baylor Scott & White Health - Central Texas in their honor or memory.
Development Advisory Board
- Bob and Carol Strawser
- Nora Thompson
- Ben Welch, PhD
- Frank Varisco
- Bob Yancy
- Jim Ellison
- Phil Shackelford